B12 Injections for Sale from Pharmacy Rx Solutions
You may have heard about B12 injections and how they might help you lose weight. Injections of the B12 vitamin alone might boost your energy levels, but may not provide the weight loss results you seek. Fortunately, when you purchase the B12 injections offered at Pharmacy Rx Solutions, you get a specially blended cocktail of B-complex vitamins and fat burning agents, called lipotropics.
The special formula of our B12 injections includes of a blend of lipotropic ("fat attracting") amino acids. These chemicals occur naturally in the body and help to burn fat, slow cholesterol buildup, and ensure the removal of toxins from the liver. The combination of these agents with the B-complex vitamins and other essential ingredients forms our MIC Plus formula, which can more efficiently rid the body of fat and increase energy when used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise.
Our vitamin B12 injections include the following important ingredients:
- Methionine - The "M" in MIC Plus. This amino acid contains sulfur and aids in the breakdown of fat in the liver. It can also help prevent fatigue and lower cholesterol.
- Inositol - The "I" in MIC. The inositol B-vitamin helps to maintain healthy nerve impulses and cell structures. When inositol and choline are combined, the lipid lecithin is produced. Lecithin works to protect the liver and the cardiovascular system.
- Choline - The "C" in MIC. The B-vitamin choline assists in the maintenance of the nervous system and memory, as well as the removal of fatty deposits out of the liver.
- L-Carnitine - L-Carnitine is another lipotropic amino acid used in our B12 injections. It aids in the transport of fatty acids into cells to be metabolized.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) - Thiamine is a B vitamin that works to break down carbohydrates and convert them into usable energy.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - Riboflavin not only helps to metabolize fat, but also assists in the processing of protein and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 - The B12 vitamin is an essential chemical for proper nervous system function, blood formation, and DNA replication.
- Ascorbic acid - Also known as vitamin C, ascorbic acid is characterized by its antioxidant properties.
- Lidocaine - Lidocaine helps to prevent abnormal heart patterns and is commonly used as an anesthetic.
Additionally, the lipotropics-enhanced B12 injections from Pharmacy Rx Solutions can be taken with a calcium pyruvate supplement (sold separately), a natural compound that helps to metabolize starches and sugars. And, if you're already using our HCG diet injections, you'll be pleased to know that you can safely combine them with our B12 injections.
Find out if enhanced B12 injections are right for you. Once you've completed the required paperwork, we can determine whether you are a candidate and issue a prescription at a dosage that will benefit you the most. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense the MIC Plus injections formula, so you can be confident in the quality of our products.Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn if our enhanced B12 injections for weight loss or HCG products are right for you.