B12 Injections from Pharmacy Rx Solutions
B12 injections for weight loss are now available from Pharmacy Rx Solutions. Our enhanced formula includes a special blend of B-complex vitamins and lipotropic agents, which are fat-attracting amino acids. These naturally occurring chemicals help to help to burn fat, slow the buildup of cholesterol, and help to remove toxins from the liver. Our blend of lipotropics, B-complex vitamins, and other important ingredients completes our MIC Plus formula.
Our enhanced B12 injections can increase energy and rid the body of fat more efficiently when used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise. The MIC Plus formula includes the following important ingredients:
- Methionine – The “M” in MIC Plus. This amino acid contains sulfur and helps to breakdown fat in the liver. It may also help to lower cholesterol and prevent fatigue.
- Inositol – The “I” in MIC. This B-vitamin assists in the maintenance of cell structures and promotes healthy nerve impulses. When inositol and choline are combined, the lipid lecithin is produced, which helps to protect the liver and the cardiovascular system.
- Cholin – The “C” in MIC. This B-vitamin assists in the maintenance of the nervous system and aids memory. Choline also helps in the removal of fatty deposits out of the liver.
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is a lipotropic amino acid used in our B12 injections. The substance helps transport fatty acids into cells for metabolizing.
- Thiamine (B1) – A B-vitamin that works to break down carbohydrates, converting them into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) – Riboflavin assists in the metabolizing of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
- B12 – A chemical essential to DNA replication, nervous system function, and blood formation.
- Ascorbic acid – Also known as vitamin C, ascorbic acid is high in antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals in the body.
- Lidocaine – An anesthetic which helps to prevent arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythms).
Along with our lipotropics-enhanced B12 injections, Pharmacy Rx Solutions also recommends that you take a calcium pyruvate supplement (sold separately). Calcium pyruvate is a natural compound that helps in the metabolizing process of sugars and starches. Plus, if you purchase HCG diet injections, they can be safely used in conjunction with our B12 injections.
Call us to find out if enhanced B12 injections are right for you. After you have completed the necessary paperwork, we can determine whether you are a candidate for lipotropic injections. We can then issue a prescription at a dosage that will benefit you the most. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense the specially blended MIC Plus injections formula, so you can be confident in our products.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn more about B12 injections.