Before & After Using MIC Plus B12 Injections: See the Difference
Does this sound like you? For years you have been working to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle, but nothing seems to be working. You exercise every day, and you stick to a low-calorie diet. No matter how much you limit your intake and how much you exercise, you still hold on to excess weight. Well, the truth is that some adults cannot lose weight with just exercise and diet alone. They need a little extra help. That is where MIC Plus B12 injections comes in. In conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise, MIC Plus injection therapy kits are designed to help you shed those extra pounds for good, as well as provide other positive health benefits. Indeed, you are sure to see a significant difference after starting these injections. But, before you get started, it is important to determine the best place to purchase these health aids?
Find Yours at Pharmacy Rx Solutions
MIC Plus B12 injections are now available from Pharmacy Rx Solutions. Our enhanced formula includes a special blend of B-complex vitamins and lipotropic agents, which are fat-attracting amino acids. These naturally occurring chemicals help to burn fat, slow the buildup of cholesterol, and remove toxins from the liver. Our blend of lipotropics, B-complex vitamins, and other important ingredients completes our MIC Plus formula.
As aforementioned, our enhanced B12 injections can increase energy and rid the body of fat more efficiently when used in conjunction with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise. The MIC Plus formula includes the following important ingredients:
- Methionine – Methionine is the “M” in MIC Plus. This amino acid contains sulfur and helps to break down fat in the liver. It may also help to lower cholesterol and prevent fatigue.
- Inositol – Inositol is the “I” in MIC. This B-vitamin assists in the maintenance of cell structures and promotes healthy nerve impulses. When inositol and choline are combined, the lipid lecithin is produced, which helps to protect the liver and the cardiovascular system.
- Choline – Choline is the “C” in MIC. This B-vitamin assists in the maintenance of the nervous system and aids memory. Choline also helps in the removal of fatty deposits out of the liver.
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is a lipotropic amino acid used in our B12 injections. The substance helps transport fatty acids into cells for metabolizing.
- Thiamine (B1) – Thiamine is a B-vitamin that works to break down carbohydrates, converting them into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) – Riboflavin assists in the metabolizing of fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
- B12 – A chemical essential to DNA replication, nervous system function, and blood formation, B12 is an asset in the injections.
- Ascorbic acid – Also known as vitamin C, ascorbic acid is high in antioxidants, which help to fight free radicals in the body.
- Lidocaine – Lidocaine is an anesthetic that helps to prevent arrhythmia (abnormal heart rhythms).
Our Other Health Aids
Along with our MIC Plus B12 injections, Pharmacy Rx Solutions also recommends that you take a calcium pyruvate supplement. Calcium pyruvate is a natural compound that helps in the metabolizing process of sugars and starches. Plus, if you purchase HCG diet injections, then they can be safely used in conjunction with our B12 injections. Using these supplements with our MIC Plus injections will aid you in your journey and help you experience a huge positive difference between before and after taking MIC Plus injections.
How to See If You Qualify
Would you like to learn if enhanced B12 injections are right for you? Just complete our simple questionnaire! After you have completed the necessary paperwork, we can determine whether you are a candidate for lipotropic injections. We can then issue a prescription at a dosage that will benefit you the most. As we partner with a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense the specially blended MIC Plus injections formula, Suncoast Radiopharmacy, you can remain confident in our products. Plus, we also test out injection therapy kits for sterility, pyrogens, and potency, ensuring that all of our injection therapy kits are of the highest quality and safe for customers like you to use.
Ready to Get Started?
If you are looking to learn more about our MIC Plus, or B12, injections, and what you can expect before and after using MIC Plus injections, then contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today. Our knowledgeable and helpful team members are ready to aid you in your quest to lose weight and live a happier life, as well as answer any questions that you may have about our MIC Plus injection therapy program.