MIC Plus Injections Available From Pharmacy Rx Solutions
If you’ve struggled with your weight, you’ve probably wondered why so many fad diets fail to provide results. Many frustrated people have found that vitamin supplements can aid them in their weight loss. But what formula is right for you? Pharmacy Rx Solutions might be able to help you. Our specially blended MIC Plus injections can assist you in losing those extra pounds when used in combination with a low-calorie diet and regular exercise.
MIC Plus injections – or, enhanced B12 injections – consist of a blend of lipotropic, or “fat attracting,” amino acids. These agents enhance liver function by assisting in the metabolism of fat, preventing cholesterol buildup, and removing toxins from the liver. When these lipotropic agents are combined with the B-complex vitamins and the other ingredients found in our MIC Plus formula, they help rid the body of fatty deposits more efficiently and promote increased energy.
Our Formula for Success
The formula used in the MIC Plus injections specially blends the following important ingredients:
- Methionine – The “M” in MIC Plus. This sulfur-containing amino acid helps to break down fat in the liver, lower cholesterol, and could aid in preventing fatigue.
- Inositol – The “I” in MIC. Inositol is a B-vitamin and works to maintain healthy cell structures and nerve impulses. Lecithin is produced when inositol and choline are combined, which serves to protect the cardiovascular system and the liver.
- Choline – The “C” in MIC. In addition to helping transport fatty deposits out of the liver, choline can help maintain the nervous system and memory, and is considered an essential nutrient.
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) – This B vitamin helps to break down carbohydrates and converts them into energy.
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) – Riboflavin plays a role in the process of metabolizing fat, protein, and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 – This form of B12 vitamin is essential for DNA replication, nervous system function, and blood formation.
- Ascorbic acid – This sugar acid is commonly known as vitamin C and has antioxidant properties.
- Lidocaine – A frequently used anesthetic, lidocaine also helps prevent abnormal heart rhythms.
- L-Carnitine – L-Carnitine is another lipotropic amino acid used in our MIC Plus injections and it helps to transport fatty acids into cells to be metabolized.
Additionally, we recommend that you purchase a calcium pyruvate supplement, which can be taken in conjunction with the MIC Plus shot. Calcium pyruvate is a naturally occurring substance that aids in the breakdown of starches and sugars. As an added benefit, you can safely use the MIC Plus injections in combination with our HCG diet solutions.
Dosages and Safe Injection Practices
Contact us today to find out if MIC Plus weight loss injections are right for you. Once you’ve completed the required paperwork, we can determine whether you are a candidate and issue a prescription at a dosage that will benefit you the most, taking into account the answers you provided in your initial questionnaire. Dosage levels vary based on the ingredients. For most participants, 1,000 mg is typically recommended. You’ll be responsible for administering the Injections yourself subcutaneously, but this procedure is very safe and relatively painless since the needle is targeting fatty deposits below the skin which contain relatively few nerve cells and a limited network of blood vessels. Because of this, the ingredients in your MIC Plus injection will be absorbed gradually into your system rather than all at once, which would be the case were they administered intravenously. This allows the effects to be experienced slowly and steadily throughout the week.
Even though it’s highly unlikely that you should experience any adverse reactions because of the injection, it is still important to follow proper safety procedures to prevent infections. Make sure the location of the injection is free of rashes, moles, and abrasions. Thoroughly clean the site with an alcohol swab or antiseptic wipe. Wait until the skin is dry. Fill a clean syringe with the MIC Plus liquid from the premeasured vial it came in. Hold the syringe at a five- to 15-degree angle and insert the needle into the skin about ¼ inch. Slowly inject the fluid until the syringe is empty. Withdraw the needle and cover the injection spot with a small adhesive bandage. Do not try to recap the syringe! Most accidental “pokes” happen when this is attempted. Instead, discard the syringe in a sharp box container that can be purchased online or at a medical supply store. And it should go without saying, but never reuse a syringe.
Ready to Begin?
If you would like to learn more about incorporating enhanced B-12 injections into your weight-loss strategy, Pharmacy Rx Solutions is the company to turn to. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense MIC Plus injections, so you can be confident in the quality of our products.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn more about MIC Plus injections and the weight loss benefits that await you.