B12 Injections for Weight Loss Available at Pharmacy Rx Solutions
Pharmacy Rx Solutions is proud to offer B12 injections for weight loss, an enhanced and specially blended formula of B-complex vitamins and fat burning lipotropics. Lipotropics, which means “fat attracting,” are amino acids that occur naturally in the body. They assist in metabolizing fat and hindering the buildup of cholesterol, while helping to remove toxins from the liver. These fat burning agents are combined with B-complex vitamins and other special ingredients to create the MIC Plus formula, which can help to rid the body of fatty deposits and increase energy when used in combination with a low-calorie diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Our enhanced B12 injections include:
- Methionine – The “M” in MIC Plus; an amino acid that can help to breakdown fat in the liver, reduce cholesterol, and prevent fatigue.
- Inositol – The “I” in MIC; a B-vitamin which helps to sustain cell structures and promote healthy nerve impulses.
- Choline – The “C” in MIC; a B-vitamin which helps to maintain the nervous system, aid memory, and remove fat from the liver.
- Vitamin B1 – Helps to break down carbohydrates and convert them into energy.
- Vitamin B2 – Helps to metabolize fat, as well as process protein and carbohydrates.
- Vitamin B12 – Aids in proper functioning of the nervous system, the replication of DNA replication, and the formation of blood.
- Ascorbic acid – The antioxidant-rich Vitamin C.
- L-Carnitine – A lipotropic amino acid, which helps to transport and metabolize fatty acids in cells.
- Lidocaine – A commonly used anesthetic which helps to prevent abnormal heart rhythms.
We recommend that you also take a calcium pyruvate supplement during B12 injection therapy. Calcium pyruvate is a naturally occurring substance that aids in the metabolizing of sugars and starches and is available to purchase separately. Additionally, you can safely combine the injections used for HCG therapy with our enhanced B12 injections for optimum weight loss.
Call Pharmacy Rx Solutions today to find out if you’re a candidate for a B12 injection diet. Once you’ve completed the required paperwork, we can determine whether you are a candidate and what dosage will benefit you the most. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense the MIC Plus formula, so you can be confident in the quality of our products.