Vitamin B12 Injections from Pharmacy Rx Solutions
Vitamin B12 injections are most commonly known and used for their energy providing properties, but some believe the shots can also help individuals shed unwanted pounds. In order to experience the best weight loss results, interested individuals should consider Pharmacy Rx Solutions' enhanced B12 injection formula, MIC Plus. In addition to B-complex vitamins, this specially blended weight loss formula also includes fat-burning lipotropics, which are natural amino acids that help to metabolize fat, prevent cholesterol buildup, and support the removal of toxic waste from the liver.
Our enhanced vitamin B12 injections can help to rid your body of fatty deposits more efficiently and increase your energy levels when used in combination with a strict diet and regular exercise. Our special MIC Plus formula includes the following carefully selected ingredients:
- Methionine - The "M" in MIC Plus. This sulfur-containing amino acid aids in the metabolism of fat in the liver and may also help to prevent fatigue and lower cholesterol.
- Inositol - The "I" in MIC. Part of the B complex of vitamins, inositol helps to maintain neural functioning and cell structures.
- Choline - The "C" in MIC. This B-vitamin helps to excrete chemical toxins and fatty deposits from the liver. It can also aid memory and help to maintain the nervous system. A lipid known as lecithin forms when choline and inositol combine, which assists in the protection and health of the cardiovascular system and liver.
- L-Carnitine - This lipotropic amino acid is an important part of the enhanced vitamin B12 injections' formula. This naturally occurring substance aids in the transport of fatty acids into cells, where they are metabolized.
- Thiamine (B1) - Thiamine is a B-vitamin that helps to breakdown and convert carbohydrates into energy.
- Riboflavin (B2) - The water-soluble riboflavin plays a role in the metabolizing of carbohydrates, protein, and fat.
- Methylcobalamin (B12) - This form of vitamin B12 is an essential piece of maintaining nervous system function. It is assists DNA replication and blood formation.
- Lidocaine - Lidocaine is an anesthetic frequently used to prevent abnormal heart rhythms (arrhythmia).
- Ascorbic acid - Ascorbic acid, more commonly known as vitamin C, is antioxidant-rich and helps to fight free radicals in the body.
Find out today if you're a candidate for our vitamin B12 injections. After you have completed the necessary paperwork, we can determine whether our weight loss injections are right for you and what dosage will benefit you the most. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense these specially blended MIC Plus injections, so you can be confident in our products.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 to learn more about vitamin B12 injections.