Injections for Weight Loss – Consider Purchasing an Injection Therapy Program
Purchasing and using B12 injections for weight loss therapy have helped many individuals around the nation begin to enjoy healthier lifestyles. If you’ve tried and failed to shed extra pounds, it may be time to consider buying an enhanced B12 injection therapy program from Pharmacy Rx Solutions.
Our sister company, Suncoast Radiopharmacy Services, is a licensed U.S. pharmacy that is permitted to dispense prescribed Vitamin B12 injection therapy packages that may aid in weight loss. Our B12 and lipotropic shots feature a proprietary blend of ingredients that we have meticulously selected for their fat-burning and energy-boosting abilities. These ingredients include:
- Vitamin B1 – also known as thiamine; helps break down and convert carbohydrates into energy
- Vitamin B2 – also known as riboflavin; Vitamin B2 aids in metabolizing carbohydrates, fat, and protein
- Vitamin B12 – assists with blood formation, nervous system maintenance, DNA replication, and metabolic functioning
- L-Carnitine – transfers fat into cells for metabolizing
- MIC – methionine, inositol, and choline, which are lipotropic amino acids that can help the body burn fat more effectively, prevent the buildup of cholesterol, and remove waste from the liver
And because your comfort is important to us, we also include a small dose of lidocaine to ease the sting that accompanies injection therapy.
When you purchase a B12 and lipotropic injection therapy package, and use it in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, you may find that weight comes off easier and quicker than ever before. To aid in your efforts, we recommend that you purchase and use calcium pyruvate supplements along with B12 to lose weight. Calcium pyruvate is a natural substance that can help the body process carbohydrates more efficiently and may boost your weight loss potential.
To find out whether our injections packages for weight loss could help you attain your weight loss goals, contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions at 1.866.662.0693.