Vitamin B12 Injections for Weight Loss – Pharmacy Rx Solutions Can Help You Reach Your Goal
If you want to lose weight, you’ve likely heard about how vitamin B12 injections can be used for weight loss. But can regular B12 shots by themselves help you lose weight? Typically, B12 injections are used to increase energy, which could result in some weight loss. However, the enhanced B12 formula from Pharmacy Rx Solutions, known as MIC Plus, includes fat-blasting amino acids called lipotropics along with a special blend of B-complex vitamins.
Pharmacy Rx Solutions is a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to distribute the MIC Plus formula, so you never have to worry about the quality of ingredients used in our weight loss injections. Our MIC lipotropic injection formula includes following ingredients:
- Methionine, inositol, and choline – the “MIC” in MIC Plus injections; these are naturally occurring amino acids that aid in the metabolizing of fats, removal of toxins and waste from the liver, and the prevention of cholesterol buildup.
- Vitamin B12 – aids in blood formation, DNA replication, and proper nervous system functioning
- Thiamine (B1) – helps to metabolize carbohydrates
- Riboflavin (B2) – facilitates the breakdown of carbs, fat, and protein
- L-carnitine – helps to metabolize fat
These ingredients were carefully chosen to maximize fat loss and increase energy levels at the same time. Additionally, you can further boost your weight loss potential when you purchase and use our calcium pyruvate supplements in conjunction with our lipotropics injections. Calcium pyruvate is another naturally occurring substance that aids in the metabolizing of sugars and starches. These supplements can be used safely in conjunction with our enhanced B12 shots.
To find out if our vitamin B12 injections for weight loss can help you shed unwanted pounds, simply complete the required paperwork, blood tests, and obtain a doctor’s physical assessment. We can then determine whether you are a candidate for lipotropic injections what dosage could benefit you the most.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 for more information.