MIC Lipotropic Injection Kits for Sale from Pharmacy Rx Solutions
Purchasing an MIC lipotropic injection kit from Pharmacy Rx Solutions may be able to help you lose those unwanted pounds. Lipotropics, or fat-burning amino acids, are natural compounds produced by the body and can help to prevent cholesterol buildup, metabolize fats, and remove toxins and waste from the liver. Our MIC weight loss injections combine the lipotropics called methionine, inositol, and choline (or “MIC”) with energy-boosting B-complex vitamins and other choice ingredients to create our very own weight loss cocktail called MIC Plus.
Understanding the “Plus” in MIC Plus
Along with methionine, inositol, and choline, our MIC lipotropic injection formula includes the following ingredients:
- Cobalamin (Vitamin B12) – This nutrient is important for the health of nerve and blood cells and is a necessary catalyst for the creation of DNA. It also plays an important role in brain function. Vitamin B12 helps prevent a condition called megaloblastic anemia that makes people tired, lethargic, and weak.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) – Riboflavin in and of itself does not play a major role in the daily functioning or development of the body, but it’s a component in two coenzymes that are vital for energy production, cellular function, growth and development, and the metabolism of fats, drugs, and steroids.
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) – Thiamine is often prescribed to boost the immune system and is also used to treat digestive issues, diabetic pain, and heart disease. Low levels of this vitamin can cause or worsen several conditions, including beriberi and nerve inflammation that’s the result of pellagra or pregnancy.
- Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) – Vitamin C is one of the most well-known nutrients. A powerful antioxidant, it’s vital for maintaining healthy skin, cartilage, teeth, bones, and blood vessels. Since the body cannot produce ascorbic acid on its own, it must be acquired through foods such as citrus fruits and leafy green vegetables, taken as a pill, or administered through injections.
- L-carnitine – This amino acid helps the body turn fat into energy. Many researchers also believe L-carnitine can boost red blood cell counts for people undergoing hemodialysis. Studies also suggest it may be effective in treating angina, the symptoms of congestive heart failure, and kidney disease.
- Lidocaine – This ingredient is a mild local anesthetic. It helps numb the injection site to alleviate discomfort. It’s commonly found in many over-the-counter remedies for sunburn, insect bites, and other minor skin irritations.
When you decide to buy our enhanced vitamin B12 injections for weight loss, we recommend that you also consider purchasing calcium pyruvate supplements. Calcium pyruvate is a natural substance that aids in the breakdown of starches and sugars, and can be taken safely in conjunction with a daily MIC lipotropic injection.
Your Trusted Source for Lipotropic Injections
To find out if lipotropic injections are right for you, complete the required paperwork, obtain blood tests, and get a physical evaluation from your doctor. With this information, we can then determine whether you are a candidate for MIC Plus injections and what dosage could benefit you most. We are a licensed U.S. pharmacy permitted to dispense our enhanced vitamin B12 injections, so you can always be confident knowing that the products you order from us are safe.
Contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693 for more information.