What are Lipotropics?
You may have heard about lipotropics and that they could somehow help you lose weight, but what exactly are they? Lipotropics are naturally occurring amino acids that initiate the breakdown of fat during the metabolism process and help remove toxins and wastes from the liver. When used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle, lipotropic injections could improve your metabolism and, more importantly, help you reach your weight loss goals.
At Pharmacy Rx Solutions, we are proud to offer a unique, injectable solution that blends fat-attracting lipotropics, energy-boosting B-complex vitamins, and other potent ingredients to create what we call the MIC Plus formula. MIC stands for methionine, inositol, and choline, which are the lipotropics that make up the basis of our lipotropic injection formula. We also include the following ingredients:
- Vitamin B12 for its role in DNA replication, blood formation, and nervous system maintenance
- Vitamin B1 for its ability to break down and convert carbohydrates into energy
- Vitamin B2 for its ability to efficiently metabolize carbohydrates, fat, and protein
- L-carnitine for its ability to transfer fat into cells for metabolizing
- Vitamin C for its antioxidant properties
- Lidocaine for its anesthetic properties when administering the injection
Our enhanced lipotropics and B12 shots for weight loss could be just what you need to jumpstart your weight loss regimen. And if you’d like to maximize your weight loss potential, we recommend that you purchase calcium pyruvate supplements as well. Calcium pyruvate can be taken safely in conjunction with our B12 and lipotropic injections and will help to more effectively break down starches and sugars.
To learn more about lipotropics and our enhanced injectable formula, contact Pharmacy Rx Solutions today at 1.866.662.0693.