Lipotropic vs. HCG Injections: Which Are Right for You?
If you’ve been trying to lose weight without much success, you may have looked into some products to help you along your journey. Both lipotropic injections and human chorionic gonadotropin (HCG) injections are praised for being able to kickstart weight loss, but which option is better suited to your specific situation? Pharmacy Rx Solutions has got the answers you need.
What Are They?
Before getting into a discussion of which option is better suited to your needs, it may be helpful to first explain what each product is and how it contributes to weight loss.
Pharmacy Rx Solutions’ lipotropic injections contain three lipotropic amino acids—methionine, inositol, and choline—as well as a number of other vitamins and amino acids. Each component helps support weight loss:
- Ascorbic acid supports the function of the immune system.
- Choline helps maintain the nervous system and memory and transports fatty deposits from the liver.
- Inositol helps maintain nerve impulses and healthy cell structures. Plus, when combined with choline, it produces lecithin, which offers protection for the cardiovascular system and liver.
- L-Carnitine transports fatty acids into cells, where the acids are then metabolized.
- Lidocaine prevents abnormal heart rhythms and minimizes pain at the site of the injection.
- Methionine prevents fatigue, lowers cholesterol, and breaks down fat in the liver.
- Methylcobalamin (B12) forms blood, replicates DNA, and maintains the function of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin (B2) metabolizes carbohydrates, fat, and protein.
- Thiamine (B1) breaks down carbohydrates in order to convert them into energy.
These injections contain HCG, which is a hormone that the placenta produces during pregnancy. When a pregnant woman becomes hungry, her placenta excretes HCG, which in turn triggers stored fat to be released. This fat nourishes the woman and her baby until she’s able to eat her next meal.
HCG injections harness this function and use it for weight loss purposes. If you’ve ever gone on a low-calorie diet, you know that it can make you feel hungry, tired, lightheaded, and sometimes even nauseated. If you take HCG injections, though, the fat you release will help you avoid these unpleasant side effects, making it easier for you to stay on track and resist temptation.
Which One Is Right for You?
Countless individuals have had success with lipotropic injections and HCG injections. In fact, some people even take both at the same time with excellent results. You should consult with a specialist—like the ones at Pharmacy Rx Solutions—who can recommend which therapy (or combination of therapies) is best for you.
As a side note, both lipotropic injections and HCG injections can be used by both men and women. Some people assume that HCG injections are only suited for females due to the fact that HCG is produced by a woman’s placenta, but that’s actually not the case. Both options can provide benefits to both sexes.
Your Source for Lipotropic & HCG Injections
Whether you end up going with lipotropic injections, HCG injections, or both, you’ll find everything you need at Pharmacy Rx Solutions. Contact us today to get started with the ordering process.