Try B12 Lipotropic Injections as Part of the MIC Plus Injection Therapy Plan from Pharmacy Rx Solutions to Improve Your Overall Health
Are you interested in b12 lipotropic injections? If so, Pharmacy Rx Solutions is the company you should trust. Through Suncoast Radiopharmacy, a U.S. licensed compounding pharmacy, we offer b12 injections as part of our MIC Plus injection therapy program, which may help adults like you increase their energy levels, remove fat deposits in the body, and improve many other health related factors.
Traditional MIC injections as part of an MIC injection therapy program contain a blend of methionine, inositol, and choline, which are intended to help adults maintain healthy nerve synapses and cell structure, and improve memory and nervous system function. These ingredients make up the “MIC” in MIC injection therapy. However, our MIC Plus injections provide adults with so much more. At Pharmacy Rx Solutions, we offer b12 lipotropic injections as part of our MIC injection therapy, which may help your body create blood and maintain a proper nervous system function. We also offer a blend of other ingredients in our injection therapy kits, including:
- Ascorbic acid, a sugar acid with antioxidant properties
- Lidocaine, an anesthetic that takes away the sting of the injection
- L-Carnitine, an amino acid that aids in transporting fatty acids into cells for metabolizing
- B2 (Riboflavin), a vitamin that aids in metabolizing carbohydrates, protein, and fat
- B1 (Thiamine), a vitamin that help to break down carbohydrates and converts them into energy
Additionally, our MIC Plus injection therapy program can be safely combined with our calcium pyruvate supplements as well as our HCG injection therapy program to help people lose weight and improve their overall health.
For more information on our b12 lipotropic injections as part of our MIC Plus injection therapy, contact Pharmacy Rx solutions today.